Hello, Awesome Human!
Do you care about helping people you impact thrive amidst challenges and uncertainty?
If you said “Yes!”, you are a true leader.
And the only way you can honor your purpose of helping others is by strengthening your emotional fitness so you can lead with a full reservoir of energy, clarity of mind, and authenticity.
This is what the Leading Through Change program is all about!
Leading Through Change
A 7-week emotional fitness training program for leaders
Boost your emotional fitness, break free from daily burnout, and feel energized and confident to lead through uncertainty with clarity, compassion, and authenticity.
Being a leader is not easy…
…especially amidst uncertainty we’re experiencing right now
- You feel burned out from constant change and trying to keep it all together
- Stress levels are high and you’re struggling to keep your team members engaged
- Your mind is constantly spinning with worries about the future
- You want to energize and motivate people on your team, but you don’t know how
- The pressure to be strong and positive for everyone else feels overwhelming
But you don’t have to tough it out alone!
You can get support, immediately actionable advice and encouragement.
And that is what the Leading Through Change program will help you do:
Learn science-backed skills and simple practices — in a supportive community of other leaders! — to optimize your ability to confidently lead through any challenges.
The skills and practices you’ll learn in Leading Through Change are already helping thousands of leaders break free from daily burnout, reduce overwhelm and stress, and fuel themselves and their teams to positively adapt amidst challenges and uncertainty.
Join them today!
What Leading Through Change graduates say
“Leading Through Change could not have happened for me at a better time. It absolutely helped equip me for the mental and emotional challenges of an extremely challenging new role where I am leading my peers.
As a former molecular biologist, I truly appreciate the foundational data-backed approach of Nataly’s program and would highly recommend this course to anyone finding themselves in a place of struggle.”
Jodi Constantino, Senior Director, Corporate Compliance at Capital One
“Leading Through Change has given me more tools to support my team. The intentional practices help me to stop and reflect before moving forward rather than just reacting. Connecting to the Bigger Why is helping us find more motivation.”
Aaron Spelliscy, Manager, Estate Payout at Conexus Credit Union
“Thanks to Leading Through Change, I am a more open and empathetic leader. I see emotions in others more clearly and am more comfortable with the range of emotions. I am actively practicing gratitude regularly now, asking for help more, and sharing where I am emotionally more.”
Kerri Palamara McGrath, M.D., Director, Center for Physician Well-being, Department of Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital
How Leading Through Change will help you now
You will learn how to use the 5 Core Emotional Fitness Skills to:
- Effectively manage your energy and avoid daily burnout — on your own and with your team members
- Course-correct your brain’s negativity bias and fear of uncertainty to reduce stress, doubt, and overwhelm
- Become aware of your Emotional Whiteboard and improve your emotional awareness
- Handle your difficult emotions and stop pretending to be positive — and how doing this actually helps everyone you lead struggle less
- Become less reactive and communicate with compassion and clarity, even during the toughest challenges
- Develop a regular gratitude and self-reflection practice to help you bring your best capacity to your work and colleagues
- Motivate others in authentic ways, without having to play the cheerleader role
And you will get support, encouragement, and advice from fellow leaders and Awesome Humans!
What's included in the 7-week program
7 weekly LIVE VIRTUAL LEARNING SESSIONS
Each 75-minute interactive learning session will be led by Nataly, including specific skills and practices, small breakout groups, and dedicated time for self-reflection and practice.
Access to recordings for all 7 sessions
We will record every learning session and send you a recording right after, in case you miss it or need to leave early. You’ll have access for an entire year (and download any you want to save) so you can rewatch any sessions to refresh your learning and skills, anytime.
ADDITIONAL RECORDED Q&A TO ADDRESS YOUR QUESTIONS
In addition to dedicated Q&A time during every session, you can submit your specific questions to Nataly between sessions. She will answer all relevant questions in a recorded Q&A that everyone in the program can access and learn from.
Hi, I’m Nataly!
Keynote speaker on emotional fitness and leadership, best-selling author, and awesomeness activator.
Before I became an expert on emotional fitness and leadership, I spent 15 years leading teams at large companies like Microsoft and McKinsey and 5 technology startups, including some that I had founded.
I always wanted to be a great servant leader. I cared a LOT about people on my team and my colleagues — and about our success.
But I had no emotional awareness and completely ignored my own wellbeing, thinking that it didn’t matter how I felt as long as I was passionate about my work and cared about others.
But I was wrong.
Six years ago I suffered a debilitating burnout and went through one of the hardest times in my life.
My burnout taught me a painful lesson:
You can’t give what you don’t have.
By ignoring my emotional fitness and mindset, I was not bringing my best self to my work or my colleagues. I was impatient, didn’t take in all points of view when making decisions, and expected perfection from my team (and snapped when I didn’t get it.)
This is painful to admit, but while trying to be a servant leader I became a martyr leader who actually hurt the very people I wanted to fuel, motivate, and help.
I know I am not alone.
I’ve worked with thousands of wonderful, caring leaders who want nothing more than to support others to be at their best while completely ignoring their own emotional fitness and state of mind.
Many of them tell me how burned out they feel. Or how overwhelmed, especially during these times of so much uncertainty and change.
Yet they feel that it’s somehow wrong to take time for themselves when others need them or they are waiting to do it until things are a bit more settled.
Thing is, life is never settled. Challenges, change, uncertainty are constant.
But you can choose to struggle less.
And when you struggle less, you have so much mental and emotional energy and attention to give to others.
You can make better decisions and solve problems quicker. You can be more compassionate and present with people you impact. You can confidently guide them through uncertainty.
You can truly be a servant leader and support, fuel, and motivate others in authentic, genuine ways to not just make it through this challenging time, but positively adapt, grow and thrive!
Learning to struggle less through challenges isn’t magic or some empty promise.
You do it by strengthening your emotional fitness, which I define as creating a more supportive relationship with yourself, your thoughts and emotions, and other people.
It is my life purpose to teach you these skills and fuel you with support and encouragement so you can be the force of good in the lives of people you impact.
Join me for Leading Through Change and let’s learn how to shift from struggle to thriving and fuel your awesome ability to help others thrive — together!
Leading Through Change begins on March 21st, 2023.
We offer discounts for groups of 5 or more and for leaders at non-profits.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share the details with you.
If you need financial assistance, full and partial scholarships are available. Please fill out this Scholarship Application Form to apply. Deadline for applications is March 13th, 2023.
feel confident in your decision!
Talk to us!
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about the program and we’ll be thrilled to answer them!
Money back guarantee.
If you’ve participated in the program and done the practices but are not seeing benefits or progress, we will refund your payment.
Many companies do cover Leading Through Change through leadership development budgets. Download this template and customize it to request reimbursement: Leading Through Change Reimbursement Template
“Nataly and everyone in the cohort have inspired and pushed me to be a more vulnerable and therefore a stronger leader for my team. I’ve used the introduction of these practices in my team touch bases as an opportunity to share more about myself which further opens the doors for my team to do the same and for us to grow together.”
Christina Lok, Supply Chain Strategy Manager at Sephora USA
Leading Through Change Schedule
Our 1st virtual session will take place on March 21st, from 2-3:30pm ET.
The following 6 sessions will be 75 minutes long and take place weekly on Tuesdays at 2pm ET. Here’s the schedule:
Session 1: March 21 Session 4: April 11
Session 2: March 28 Session 5: April 18
Session 3: April 4 Session 6: April 25
Session 7: May 2
All sessions are recorded and you’ll receive the recording right away, so if you can’t attend or have to leave early, you can always participate.
What you’ll be learning in Leading Through Change
Every session will arm you with skills and simple yet profound practices to integrate these skills into your day and interactions with others
- Live Session #1: Foundations of Emotionally Fit Leadership and the practice Emotional Awareness and Openness. Why emotional fitness is an essential leadership skill, overview of the 5 skills we’ll be learning, and emotional awareness and openness practices to lead with greater authenticity and vulnerability.
- Live Session #2: Neuroscience of Change and the Skill of Acceptance. Powerful techniques to edit your thoughts to reduce struggle, focus on what you can control so you can make optimal decisions, and handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Live Session #3: The Skill of Gratitude and Acknowledgment. How to use gratitude to counter your brain’s negativity bias, fuel natural resilience amidst challenges, and strengthen the fiber of human connection on your team
- Live Session #4: The Skill of Self-Care and Self-Compassion. How to realistically fuel your emotional, mental and physical energy so you can sustainably give your best to your work and the people you impact.
- Live Session #5: The Skill of Intentional Kindness and Compassion. Skills and practices to lead with compassion and meaningfully connect with others to strengthen trust, collaboration, and human connection
- Live Session #6: The Skill of the Bigger Why. Practical strategies to help you and your colleagues connect your daily work to your meaning and purpose to increase motivation and reduce stress
- Live Session #7: The Leading Through Change Blueprint. How to practice the 5 Core Emotional Fitness skills to lead through challenges and uncertainty with more energy, clarity, compassion and sense of purpose
Watch this interview with one of our graduates!
In the video below, Cassi, who was part of our last Leading Through Change cohort, shares how using the Emotional Whiteboard — a unique concept Nataly teaches during the program — led to powerful breakthroughs within her team.
(As you’ll notice, this program used to be called Leading Through Adversity.)
Is this program right for you?
You are a leader if you care about positively impacting other people’s capacity to thrive.
If this resonates with you, then this program is right for you!
Our past participants have included:
- Managers of small teams
- Managers of large, multinational teams
- Division and company executives
- Individual contributors who impact others across the organization
- Solopreneurs, coaches, and consultants
Previous participants have come from the world's leading organizations
“Nataly’s Leading Through Change program provides simple, accessible teachings that resonate across age, color, gender, culture, job title, and all of the rest. Experiencing this program as a team amplified the impact of the lessons by creating space to normalize authentic conversations about real world challenges, and building community within our organization. There is no better way to start a conversation about diversity and inclusion than by recognizing that we are all navigating our way through the same challenges – all awesome human beings – and collecting the tools to ease that journey.”
Cyna Alderman, General Counsel at Private Family Office
Many companies send groups of leaders to participate in Leading Through Change and experience significant, tangible benefits:
- Share learnings and challenges throughout the program, and support each other’s progress
- Create a common language and practices around emotionally fit leadership that ripples throughout teams and the entire organization
- Walk the talk of being an organization that values well-being, emotional fitness, and thriving!
We offer discounts for groups of 5+ leaders, and significant group discounts for 20 or more.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share more details.
My promise to you
When you join the Leading Through Change program, you will learn simple yet surprisingly powerful practices you can use right away to:
- Effectively manage your emotional, mental, and physical energy
- Energize and motivate yourself and your team in authentic and meaningful ways
- Develop a positive and productive mindset to optimize your ability to handle challenges — and teach others how to do it!
Challenge in life is constant, but struggle is optional.
Join me for Leading Through Change and learn how to shift from struggling to thriving!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the sessions live or pre-recorded?
All sessions are live via Zoom. There will be small group breakouts during the sessions and time for Q&A with Nataly at the end of each one.
I have a busy schedule -- is live participation required?
You’ll have the best experience if you can participate in as many of the live sessions as possible. However, you’ll get a recording right after each session and can absolutely stay on track if you have to miss a few live sessions.
I don't manage anyone. Is this program for me?
Absolutely! Leadership isn’t about your title or how many people you manage — you’re a leader if you positively impact other people’s capacity to thrive. Our past participants have included leaders of small teams or companies, individual contributors, entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches, and SVPs of large divisions.
I want to buy this program for multiple members on my team. Is there a discount?
Yes! We offer special discounts for groups of 5 or more and significant discounts for groups of 20+.
Just send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP with all the details.
Can I get my company to pay for me to attend?
Many companies do cover Leading Through Change through leadership development budgets. Check with your manager or HR department and if you need a separate invoice or a sample letter to request reimbursement, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the time investment for this program?
This is a program where you learn by practicing, not reading tons of materials or having to allocate a lot of time you don’t have.
The 7 live sessions are 9 hours of learning and your homework after each session is to practice what you’ve learned.
What if I have other questions?
No problem! Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.